- Closer to the event we will circulate updated information regarding measures we are implementing to provide a safe environment for all attendees.
- The dress standard for the event is business/smart casual including sessions and evening functions.
- Sea World Resort Conference Centre, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217
Click to access the Resort Map and Location
- Self-parking is available at Sea World Resort. Please refer to the Resort Map & Location above for location details. Valet parking is also available at $10 per day.
- Airport shuttle transfers are available through Alpha Transfers.
Visit alphatransfers.com.au for booking information.
- Airtrain also operates between Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast stations.
Visit airtrain.com.au to plan your journey.
- SeaWorld Resort is pleased to offer guests attending the FWR Convention competitive rates on accommodation bookings. Please click here for details and the booking link.
AIRLINE FLEXIBLE TRAVEL POLICIES
- Qantas: Are allowing passengers to change travel dates, or cancel flights and request flight credit to use the value towards a future flight with conditions dependent on the date of travel.
For details visit: https://www.qantas.com/au/en/travel-info/travel-updates/coronavirus/booking-changes-and-refunds.html
- Virgin Australia: Change fees waived for domestic travel up to 30 June 2021 when you book by 31 March 2021**.
For details visit: https://travel.virginaustralia.com/au/coronavirus-update/change-cancel
- Jetstar: Are offering the the option of purchasing a product called FareCredit. FareCredit lets you cancel your booking for any reason and get a FareCredit voucher for the value of your fare (plus any in-flight extras).
For details visit: https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/help/articles/covid-19-changes-cancellations
- Rex (Regional Express): Rex are offering a full refund of tickets for passengers who are directly affected by current and future COVID-related border closures or travelling restrictions, even if flights continue to operate as scheduled. This also applies to promotional ‘use-it-or-lose-it’ tickets.
For details visit: https://www.rex.com.au/BlobViewer/BlobViewer.aspx?attachtype=MR&filename=514F5537326E316A4F346B714355656B427642386E386270326C747974455847334A6A3770714650443636556939636A3850766F51506147636E7479664E4771596866494C7448632F6C343D
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration can be completed through either the online booking process (requires payment by credit card) or using the fax/mail back form.
- Online Registrations – click here to access the registration forms. The process takes approximately 5 minutes. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
- Fax/Mail Back Registrations – click here to access the registration forms. If registering a group, please ensure that each delegate completes a registration form individually.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT CODES
- Discounted and special registration rates are available for WRIQ, QFF AND AIEN Members – please contact our office on register[at]revolveservices.com.au to receive the promotional code to access member tickets rates.
- For details about registration package inclusions and fees please click here.
- Convention registrations cannot be shared. Strictly one delegate per registration only.
- All fees are in Australian Dollars $AUD and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- For cheque payments please make cheques out to ‘Waste Recycling Industry Association (QLD)’
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- Cancellation of your registration must be advised in writing to register[at]revolveservices.com.au.
- Cancellations received on or before 2 February 2021 will receive a full refund less a $165 administration fee, cancellations received after this date will not receive a refund, however, we will accept delegate name changes at any time leading up to the event (differences in registration fees may be applicable).
DIETARY & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Please advise on your registration form if you have any dietary or special requirements.
- If you have special dietary requirements and are unsure if you included this on your registration form please email our office at your earliest convenience.
- Hashtag: Please use #FWR2021 for social media posts
- The Convention papers will be available approximately two weeks after the event. Delegates will be sent an email with a link and password as soon as they are available.
- Complimentary WiFi access will be available for attendees. Access details will be provided at the Convention.
- In registering for this event, relevant details may be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and title) and may be made available to parties directly related to the event including the host organisations (WRIQ, QFF and AIEN) and sponsors (subject to conditions). If you do not wish to be included in the delegate list please email register[at]revolveservices.com.au.
- By registering for the Future Waste Resources Convention 2021 you consent and grant permission to the host organisations (WRIQ, QFF and AIEN), their agents and others working under their authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing your image/likeness. These images and recordings may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for the host organisations. Copies of the event photographs will be made available to the attendees after the event.
- If you have any questions about FWR 2021 please contact Veronica Dullens on 0400 449 100 or email veronica[at]revolveservices.com.au.
- Every effort has been made to present all the information contained on this website as accurately as possible. The organisers reserve the right to change, without notice, any or all of these details.